University of Wisconsin – Madison is hosting the AUSS 2022 Annual Meeting!
AUSS 2022 Annual Meeting
Monday Oct 17 – Wednesday Oct 19
With optional networking dinner on Sunday Oct 16
Register for the Annual Meeting by clicking here. Registration is due August 17.
Madison, WI: Dane County International Airport (MSN) is the closest and most convenient airport to the hotel and university (15 minutes). Uber and Lyft are available, as well as cabs including Green Cab (608-255-1234) and Union Cab (608-242-2000).
Milwaukee, WI: General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) is the closest larger airport. It is a 1.5 hour drive to Madison with bus and rental car options available.
Chicago, IL: O’Hare (ORD) airport is a 2 hour drive and Midway (MDW) airport is a 2.5 hour drive to Madison with bus and rental car options available.
The locations of the events (Annual Meeting, hotel, restaurants) are within walking distance of one another. Uber/Lyft/taxi’s are also available if you prefer to drive.
Hotel Reservations – Sunday, Oct. 16 – Thursday Oct. 20
Graduate Hotel – 601 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53703
Graduate Madison | Hotel Near Wisconsin Campus (graduatehotels.com)
$157 per night, reservations must be made by September 16 to receive conference pricing
Click this link to Make your reservation today!
Meeting Space – Monday, Oct. 17 – Wednesday, Oct. 19 – all day
UW Pyle Center – 702 Langdon St. – located next to the UW Memorial Union and on Lake Mendota
Sunday, Oct. 16
- Check in at hotel – Graduate Hotel – 601 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53703
- 5:30pm – Networking Dinner – hosted by AUSS and UW-Madison – an opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and meet new members prior to Plenary Session I
Monday, Oct 17
- 11:30-2pm – Executive Session (executive committee only)
- 2:30-5pm – Plenary Session I
- 5:30-7pm – Opening Reception
- Dinner on your own (with AUSS friends)
Tuesday, Oct 18
- 7:45-8:30am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – 12pm – Plenary Session II
- 12-1pm – Lunch
- 1:30-4pm Campus/Madison Tour
- Dinner on your own
Wednesday, Oct 19
- 7:45 – 8:30am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – 12pm – Plenary Session III
- 12- 1:30pm – Lunch Buffet and Committee meetings
- 1:30 – 3:45pm – Plenary Session IV
- 4-5pm – Business Meeting
- 6-8pm – Closing Dinner
Thursday, Oct 20 – Depart